You are using the documentation for version 4.3.6. Go here for the latest version.
Control Panel Location:
The Template Manager allows you to create, edit and delete Template Groups and Templates. Clicking a particular Template Group name will reveal that Group so that you can work with it.
- Access settings: Design & Content
- Template groups: Create New Groups
- Template groups: Edit Groups
- Template groups: Delete Groups
- Template Management Allowed actions: Manage Template Settings
- Template Management Allowed actions: Create New Templates
- Template Management Allowed actions: Edit Templates
- Template Management Allowed actions: Delete Templates
- Template Management Allowed template groups
The icons in the manage column perform actions on the channel in its row.
This opens the selected template in a new window, displaying it as it will be rendered on your site.
This will open a modal with the template’s settings form.
The checkbox in the right-most column of the table selects a button for a bulk action. When at least one checkbox is checked the bulk action dropdown menu and submit button will be made available in the lower righthand corner of the table.
The selected templates will be removed. Removing a template will cause a confirmation modal to appear that will summarize the action.
The selected templates will be zipped and downloaded.