Control Panel Location:
In this section you can edit and update previously posted Entries. The list can be filtered by Channel, Category, Status, or Date range, and it can be sorted by ID, Title, Comments, Date, and Status. In addition, you can select multiple entries using the checkboxes on the right, then delete them.
- Access settings: Design & Content
- Allowed actions: Create Entries
- Allowed actions: Edit Own Entries
- Allowed actions: Delete Own Entries
- Allowed actions: Edit Entries, By Others
- Allowed actions: Delete Entries, By Others
- Allowed channels
The icons in the manage column perform actions on the entry in its row.
When a Channel has a defined live look template this action will be made available and will take you to the frontend to view the entry.
The checkbox in the right-most column of the table selects a button for a bulk action. When at least one checkbox is checked the bulk action dropdown menu and submit button will be made available in the lower righthand corner of the table.