Retired Documentation: You are using the documentation for version 1.7.3 which was retired in 2013. Go here for the latest version documentation or check here for your available upgrades to ExpressionEngine 3.
Welcome to the ExpressionEngine Wiki Module, a powerful wiki that integrates seamlessly with ExpressionEngine.
Getting Started with the Wiki explains what a wiki is and what you can do with it.
- Integrates with ExpressionEngine's Membership Module
- Supports multiple wikis on a single ExpressionEngine installation
- Namespace support with unique editing and admin restrictions permissions
- Add pages by going to http://example.com/index.php/wiki/index/NewPage, by using the Find Page search in the sidebar, or creating a link using wiki syntax
- Admins can easily delete articles and categories
- Edit the content of existing pages
- View the history of previous revisions of a page
- Redirect a page to another page (Admins)
- Lock a page to prevent further editing (Admins)
- Moderate a page to accept only approved revisions (Admins)
- Notify moderators by email
- Special Pages for Recent Changes, Searching, Atom/RSS, File Uploads, and a full Title List
- Easy to use nested categories.
- Themes using a single-file template system
Installation, Updating, and Setup
Control Panel and Themes
Using the Wiki
All page creation, category creation, and editing is done by users directly on the wiki using special wiki syntax.