Control Panel Location:
This section of the Control Panel allows you to view any logged search terms.
The Search Term Logging feature lets you keep track of any search terms your site visitors submit via your simple or advanced search forms. This information can be useful in determining what information is being looked for at your site.
Before search terms will be logged, the feature must be enabled at.
The following table columns are listed:
- Screen Name: The Screen Name of the user who performed the search. If the search was performed by a visitor who is not logged in the Screen Name will be shown as “Guest”.
- IP Address: The IP address from which the search was initiated.
- Date: The date upon which the search occurred.
- Searched In: Where the search was conducted from. Can either be Site or Forum.
- Search Terms: The text that was searched for.